Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Gonna Be Lean this 2014!

Here's to another New Year! School naturally took its toll last semester, and our posting became nonexistent. So yay for another fresh start!

Currently, I've been super absorbed in the photography program. I never really left the darkroom last semester, and this semester looks like it's going to be the studio. I'm ok with that though, as I am learning a ton. I now consider myself a photoshop wizard (soon to be guru), and I know one or two things about film. This semester I conquer lighting. Should be fun!

Kevin has been really working hard in that major of his as well. He spends long hours on the computer both at home and at work. Luckily for me, he always tries to get his work done in a timely manner so he can spend the rest of the time with me. He's now a part time student! Which means he's so close to being a graduate!! One more year!!

Meanwhile, both of us have been having fun YOLO-ing it up. We hang with my sister, Savy, almost everyday and whether we are watching Arrow or out on an adventure, we have fun! :)

Snow Castle Adventure
Thanksgiving was spent at the Sarvey's this year! It was so wonderful to be with family again, there's really never enough time to give when it comes to family!

Christmas was spent at the Hinton's this year! The same can be said there as well, there just is never enough time! We are so blessed to have such amazing families on both sides!

With the coming of the New Year, Kevin and I decided that we would make some resolutions. We have some things in our lives that we really felt needed to change, so we took the first step in doing so. Kevin is now working out everyday, and eating healthier. While I... eat what I cook, which is healthier because Kevin wants it to be. We both read our scriptures actively, as we now have a goal to finish certain books in a time frame. So far, Kevin has kept his resolutions very well and I am still working on them! This year has been a great one already!

No comments:

Post a Comment